Unwanted dark and thick body or facial hair can affect one’s overall appearance and confidence. Laser treatment can help one to get smooth hair-free skin!
There are various ways to camouflage or eliminate unwanted hair such as the use of bleaching creams and epilation, plucking, shaving, and waxing. Among them, laser hair removal is the most popular, skin-friendly procedure that is highly beneficial in reducing the density of hair from any body part and provides long-lasting hair-free, and smooth skin. Common treatment areas include arms, face (except the eye area), neck, back, legs, and bikini line. Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic is the best laser hair removal clinic in Delhi that provides the best laser hair removal treatment to the patient with both dark and light skin type using the diode and alexandrite laser technology. The treatment is performed by experts technicians under the supervision of laser treatment doctor Dr. Nivedita Dadu, the best laser treatment doctor in Delhi.
The basic principle of laser hair removal technique:
Lasers are devices that emit a concentrated beam of light of a single wavelength. When the laser light falls on the area to be treated, it penetrates the skin to reach the melanin pigment present inside the hair follicle. As the light travels through the skin, it generates a lot of thermal energy. This heat is absorbed by the melanin pigment of hair and leads to damage of hair follicles without harming the skin.
For minimal thermal damage caused to surrounding tissues and to get rid of hair for long periods, the laser light must be targeted to hair follicle cells that are present within the hair bulge. This helps delay or stop future hair growth. Significant reduction of unwanted hair is possible by repeated laser treatment sessions. This is because the laser can only be effective on hair follicles that are in an active growth phase. Moreover, the skin and hair color must be in contrast for successful results. Although advanced laser hair reduction can work for all skin types it is highly effective for people with light skin and dark hair.
Types of lasers/light used for Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Delhi at Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic:
1. Diode laser: It is one of the most convenient methods of hair reduction for both men and women which requires minimal maintenance. The energy source for this laser is semiconductors, also known as diodes. Diode laser consists of a high-power laser diode emitting infrared light at ~800-808nm. This longer wavelength of light allows deep penetration into the skin. It is safe to use for darker skin types and is an ideal solution for the removal of thick hair.
2. Alexandrite laser: It is the fastest laser system available for hair reduction. This laser type emits highly energized light through an alexandrite crystal which produces a beam of light of about 755nm wavelength. It is one of the most effective lasers for the removal of fine or thin hair and is ideal for people with light skin tones. As it involves a shorter wavelength of light, the treatment with this laser may take multiple sessions to achieve permanent hair removal.
3. Soprano Ice laser: The ultimate machine for hair removal is Soprano ICE Laser. It can work on multiple wavelengths- including diode (810 nm) and Alexandrite (755nm). Thus it is effective for different skin and hair types. It can help remove thick, medium as well as fine unwanted hairs. Laser hair reduction by this type of laser doesn’t cause any significant discomfort.
Who are not eligible for laser hair removal treatment?
- People with skin infections in the area to be treated.
- Candidates using pacemaker or defibrillator.
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Individuals with a history of seizures.
Advantages of laser hair removal:
- Laser hair removal treatment helps eliminate unwanted hair from its roots and in this process, it also prevents the growth of ingrown hair. With regular laser treatment sessions, there are no chances of having ingrown hair.
- There is no stray hair or stubble left behind with laser hair reduction. The skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment. A hair-free, smooth skin enhances the appearance of the individuals and boosts their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- It is a no-mess procedure that is safe to be carried out on any part of the body without worries.
- Laser technology is incredibly precise, making laser hair reduction ideal for individuals who wants to target a few specific hairs.
- It is a great option for people who have sensitive skin and have skin irritation after waxing and shaving.
- It is associated with less intense pain as compared to waxing, threading, and epilating. For sensitive skin, numbing creams or gels can be applied on the treatment site to make the experience of laser hair reduction more comfortable.
- The cost of laser treatment is more effective in the long run compared to regular waxing and salons treatment. To know more about laser treatment costs in Delhi, consult the expert skin laser doctor at Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic.
Opt now for laser hair reduction treatment to get smooth hair-free skin at Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic, the Best Laser Facial Hair Removal in Delhi, India.